SITEC Consulting is currently seeking Acquisition Specialists, on all levels, who possess an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance and experience in DoD or Commercial acquisition management, program / project management and/or contract management to support our customer.
Our ideal Acquisition professionals provide acquisition support on functions of Program Management.
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|