SITEC Consulting is seeking a Master Scheduler, with an Active, TS/SCI Polygraph Clearance, who is interested in joining an exciting SETA team that provides scheduling support. This position works closely with Program Managers to develop and maintain detailed scheduling of projects using Microsoft Project 2010. This position is responsible for integrating multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, status, and estimate at completion.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Has successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Has ten (10) years of experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. Two (2) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Has a minimum of four (4) years demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is Desired.
An Active TS/SCI Clearance with an FS Polygraph is required.
More About Us:
Delivering Tomorrow’s Solutions to Today’s Challenges – This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Our company values, objectives and philosophy are a direct reflection of the kind of business culture we want to inspire. Since 2007, SITEC Consulting, LLC., has been a valuable resource to the Intelligence Community as well as, Federal Government Agencies, and Government Contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|