SITEC Consulting is seeking a User Interface (UI) Developer with an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance and experience developing web user interfaces to utilize software development and design methodologies; and knowledge of, and experience with Agile planning practices to join our growing team.
Ever had trouble getting the software components you need to get your work done? Our software import team is looking for Software Engineers who are interested in meeting this need, making it just as easy to develop software regardless of which domain you’re working in, automatically and transparently.
- Our team develops tools and services (IAAS) to meet these needs using Go (golang) and React, as well as integrating a number of other technologies such as Docker, AWS, Linux, Haproxy, Nexus, Pulp, and many others
- Develops web user interfaces utilizes software development and software design methodologies such as Java Script such as React, Twitter Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
- Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolves software report problems
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- A willingness to be involved in all phases of product lifecycle
Members of our energetic team should be well versed in the following:
- Linux and open source software development
- Knowledge of and experience with agile planning practices
Basic Must Have Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements or 3 years additional experience may substitute
- Eight (8) years of experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an IC or SIGINT activity.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Skilled in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Experience providing SME for SW Development. & engineering, and mentoring fellow SWE’s.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (such as NSA Spin development), desired
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, this Software Engineer Must have the following:
- Experience developing web user interfaces using Java Script (such as React), Twitter
- Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
- Experience developing in a Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) environment
- Experience suing build tools like webpack and compilers like babel
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools like GoCD and Jenkins and how they are used in practical applications.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||10+|