Are you seeking an opportunity to be on the front-lines of Information Systems Security by defending key national security systems? If you posses an Active Secret Clearance, consider joining our team of professionals who work daily with cutting edge technologies to support critical customer systems and missions.
This Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) will conduct the following capabilities:
- Apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments; may supervise others.
Delivering Tomorrow’s Solutions to Today’s Challenges – This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Our company values, objectives and philosophy are a direct reflection of the kind of business culture we want to inspire. Since 2007, SITEC Consulting, LLC., has been a valuable resource to the Intelligence Community as well as, Federal Government Agencies, and Government Contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||5|