This is an amazing opportunity to work with a standing Development and Operations team; maintaining hardware and corporate infrastructures utilizing configuration management systems.
This position requires familiarity with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts; operational maintenance for each tool/system utilizing scripting /coding language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef), and monitoring /logging solutions for operations (Nagios, CollectId, logStash, Kafka, or Cassandra).
- Extensive SPLUNK experience utilizing the dashboard for installing, configuring and maintaining data ingest.
- Strong Linux Systems Administration skills, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Experience with agency tools such as CASPORT, XACTA, CDW.
- Familiar with developing and configuring systems and servers to provide reliable tools for analysts.
- Must have experience with TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP specification (methods, headers, response codes) REST/Web architecture, MongoDB, Berkley DB, and scale out configuring Java application servers (Tomcat, Netty), configuring WWW servers (apache, nginx, haproxy), UNIX system administration, and distributed source code control (Git, mercurial) to ensure operation anal stability, reliability, and performance.
|Job Category||Software Developer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||seven (7) years of experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis|