SITEC Consulting is currently seeking Financial Analysts that possess an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance and combined experience in DoD or Commercial purchasing or finance experience to support our customers.
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to assist in the creation of a program and budget; justify the resources (manpower and funding) to support the strategic plans of the government customer(s); assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities; and perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
You will advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and mis-appropriation of resources.
- Ten (10) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or DAWIA Level II in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eight (8) years may be substituted.
- Hands-on experience in cost & pricing with industry or government.
- Involved DCAA audits of contractor proposals or cost accounting systems.
- Worked as an Administrative Contracting Officer or supported one.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs.
- Experience with the Supersheet, execution analysis, spendplan analysis and contract analysis is required.
- FACTS experience is preferred.
The success of SITEC has always been a result of our unwavering commitment to our employees, our ability to operate as a unified team, and our commitment to satisfy our customer needs.
Our company values, objectives and philosophy are a direct reflection of the kind of business culture we want to inspire. We value integrity, collaboration, respect, mentorship, excellence, and high standards. Simply put, we strive to be the best. We’re always seeking to identify others who share this passion.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Job Category||Financial Analyst|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||10|