Our ideal Systems Administrator candidates are looking to be a part of something great and to be involved with work that really matters! Our team of System Administrators possess TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearances. They have experience ensuring the configuration and installation of tools to enhance team productivity.
- Lead effort to set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware.
- Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment.
- Configure/manage LAN interfaces.
- Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
Candidate must be willing and able to:
- Will to work mixed 12-hour shifts, in a 10 WEEK ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE; 24×7 watch
- Be on-call 24×7
- Work flexible hours, staying until the job is completed (mission is restored)
Minimum Experience Requirement:
- Ten years of experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble-shooting of LAN at Tier II level in UNIX/Linux environment, computer hardware and software
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software; Experience providing assistance to users
- Experience optimizing system operations; Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency
- Bachelors of Science in one of the following field: Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics
- Senior Linux SysAdmin with strong experience scripting (at least with bsh), and working with Puppet, LDAP, Vmware, and/or other virtual machine environments (like Redhat KVM), as well as IBM BladeCenters.
- Need to have at least a functional working knowledge of Cisco networks as successful candidate will have to correct network issues on the fly when the Network Engineer is not available. Need to have solid hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Mission critical (Agency Code Red required).
- Interface with agency and non-agency sites via emails/phone to walk them through hands-on trouble-shooting.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||10|