The System Admin will:
- Configures and manages Linux and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Deploy & maintain services on multiple domains involving Ansible, Linux OpenStack, bare metal, ESX, AWS.
- Assist with the operation of the systems and the customer data flows
- Work closely with the development and network teams
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Supports the escalation & communication of status to agency management & internal customers
- Supports the dispatch system & hardware problems & remains involved in the resolution process
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements.
- Fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- Experience in providing technical leadership in supporting the application of sound SE concepts.
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the Sr. System Admin must have the following:
- Experience in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) and TCP/IP networks
- Experience in networking and virtualization
- Experience with Linux Scripting
- Experience with virtual stacks such as ESX, Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
- Experience with Ansible or similar DevOps
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||15|