The Sr. Systems Engineer will:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyzes system requirements and lead design and development activities
- Guides users in formulating req’s, advises alternatives approaches, & conducts feasibility studies
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops technical documentation
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical consideration and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements.
- Twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Govt or Industry.
- Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Five (5) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems
- Experience reverse engineering and re-engineering
- Experience developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements
- Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities
- Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components
- Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved
- Experience in system performance analysis
- Experience in planning the next generation system
- Experience providing overall SE expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program
- Experience providing leadership for SE of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the Sr. SEEngineer must have experience in the following:
- Experience in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience in networking and virtualization
- Experience with Linux Scripting
- Experience with virtual stacks such as ESX, Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Open Stack
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|