Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Description: Supporting the new TD on the CoS staff, collecting requirements for business/infrastructure systems across the enterprise.
- Requires an energetic self-starter.
- Customer is very energetic and engaged, has high expectations for this position.
- Need to be familiar with and skilled at the care and feeding of high level government personnel.
- Will need to generate and occasionally deliver high level briefings, take excellent meeting notes and take initiative.
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|