Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Description: Support Govt personnel in Threat and Information gathering, collating, and providing input to reports, presentations and bulletins for publication and release to the IC and DoD.
Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated threats and risks. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the risks and threats to Systems Engineering and ongoing programs. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsibilities include formulating requirements, advising alternative approaches, and conducting queries and feasibility studies.
- Develops and provides input to threat and technical documentation.
- Interacts with the Government regarding technical threat and risk considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
|Job Category||Engineering, Systems Engineer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|