SITEC Consulting is seeking Data Ingest Engineers with Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearances, to ensure that IC data can be consistently marked, tagged, formatted, discovered, and protected throughout its lifecycle.
Members of our energetic team should be well versed in the following:
- Usage of smart data, entitlements, and elements enabling Attribute-Based Access Control
- Data Management systems enabling security controls and accesses (Vanguard, Gatekeeper, Registry, etc.)
- The services which comprise the IC-GovCloud and their capabilities to the community
- Elements of Data Management (protection, discovery, usage)
- Comfortable discussing, working with and inspecting structured and unstructured data to identify and outline features of potential value to the customer’s mission
- Develop new tools using scripting languages that provide methods for data transformation, mapping, and data characterization
- Devise strategies to extract meaning and value from structured / unstructured data
- Review data namespaces and models to recommend new data structures in support of analytic usage
- Support data wrapping and encoding in line with service APIs and formats (TDF, TCLD, other)
- Review data schemas and perform troubleshooting in line with data structures
- Use tools, such as DataXplorer, to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities
- Lead training and information sessions with IC personnel on data ingest processes and IC Service usage
- Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value
- Develop characterization and processing documentation for individual datasets
- Provide engineering support to data stewards to ingest data
- Analyze and develop requirements to support the ingest of new and existing data types
- Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow, and entitlements
- Develop and implement ingest processing and approval workflows
- Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
- Determine applicable handling attributes and encode data for ingestion into analytic repository
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements.
- Experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
- Experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
- Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
- Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.
- Experience collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
- Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows
- Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagraFiles)
- Experience with scripting languages such as shell scripts, Python, Java, etc., that provide methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
- Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multiple levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies
Skilled with development and implementation of SE processes and workflows
- Working functional knowledge and experience with IC-GovCloud (GM and Content Warehouse)
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||12|