SITEC Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Engineer, with an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance, with demonstrated experience to perform Supply Chain assessment on complex systems and components, and develop documentation and briefings on findings.
- Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience performing Supply Chain assessments on complex systems and their components
- Experience developing documentation and briefings to demonstrate findings of supply chain analysis
Delivering Tomorrow’s Solutions to Today’s Challenges – This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Our company values, objectives and philosophy are a direct reflection of the kind of business culture we want to inspire. Since 2007, SITEC Consulting, LLC., has been a valuable resource to the Intelligence Community as well as, Federal Government Agencies, and Government Contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||20|