Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Lead the effort to set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware; Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces. Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
Mixed 12 hr shifts, in a 10 WEEK ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE; 24×7 watch
Candidate must be willing and able to:
– be on-call 24×7; mission critical (Agency Code Red required)
– willing to work evening shift
- Linux (strong grasp of command-line usage)
- Software development (Java, C/C++ preferred)
- Scripting (Ruby, Phython, PHP preferred, shell and Pearl are acceptable)+G25
- Security Tools (nmap, Netcat, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and packet-processors).
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Development tools (Eclipse, Subversion)
- Web technologies (Weblogic, Apache)
- Enterprise Messaging Systems (JMS)
- Database Administration (mysql, Oracle, Mongo)+G25
- Networking (protocols, fiber/Ethernet knowledge)
- Cloud/Virtualization technologies
- Data storage solutions
- Technical writing
- Mission knowledge
- BA/BS degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics. Degree Substitute: +8 years directly related experience; AND/OR approved certifications can each be substituted (if active/current), for 1 year of experience each, up to 3 certifications.
- 5+ years experience integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows) and developing and implementing test plans and test scripts;
- Experience performing all aspects of the integration and test of the system including installing the hardware into the racks, labeling cables, running cables, building the system to drawing package, quality assurance, loading operating system, loading applications, and all levels of testing in regard to the system.
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||5|