- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems).
- Minimum eight (8) years experience with installation, maintenance, and trouble shooting of LAN, WAN, and computer hardware and software.
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc., related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users.
- Experience optimizing system operations.
- Experience ensuring licensing agreements and system currency.
- Leadership experience in mentoring and providing support of small teams of other system administrators.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity (desired).
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the SA must have experience in the following:
- Strong CentOS 7+ and Ubuntu experience within a secure environment
- Experience working with in a multiple vendor environment i.e., HP, IBM, Dell, SuperMicro, SGI
- Experience creating and maintaining a DevOps environment utilizing Git, Ansible and open source CI tools
- Ability to work with team to determine and implement all system security requirements
- Experience dealing with TCP/IP stack, HTTPS, SSH/SFTP, IPtables, Firewalld
- Scripting experience in common scripting languages, i.e., Bash
- Ability to support and work with a software development team
- Experience with languages i.e., Python, Golang, Ruby
- Working knowledge of NetApp storage appliances within a multisite implementation
- Working knowledge of deploying and maintaining system within a utility cloud environments
- Working knowledge or maintaining Openstack, AWS and VMware utility clouds
- Working knowledge of TLC Certs/PKI
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||8|