SA will be part of a team providing 24×7 support. Provide and supervise set-up, configuration, and loading of system software and hardware. Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces. Provide support for web development, testing system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure. SA will work mixed 12-hour shifts in a 10-week rotational schedule (see below for sample schedule).
- A.S. degree in Computer Support Technology, Electronics Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Network Engineering. (An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum five (5) years experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, computer hardware and software
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Experience providing assistance to users, optimizing system operations
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.
The SA should have experience in the following areas:
- Solid Linux command-line skills
- Scripting skills
- Must be willing to work shifts/nights
Sample Shift-work Schedule:
|Job Category||IT Administration, Systems Administrator|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI with Polygraph|
|Years of Experience Requried||5|