SITEC Consulting is seeking a hands-on System Engineer who possesses an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance. Our ideal candidate enjoys and has proven success in managing, modifying, and configuring scripts that gather metrics from front-end processors for ingest into a Postgres dataset and Elastic Search clusters.
- Manage and configure Elastic Search clusters
- Manage and configure Kibana dashboards
- Support Postgres database management and administration
- Interact with customers on change requests to dashboards or additional metric feeds
- Communicate with customers to gather and understand requirements and pass requirement to the product team
- Enter and track requirements in Jira
- Work with existing team to migrate ElasticSearch data into ElasticSearch
- Create, revise and maintain system documentation
- Use and maintain software repositories (i.e. GitLab)
Basic Must Have Qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience in the following: Solaris and Linux; Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks
- Significant experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; Integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, Windows 2000); Performing tradeoff studies; and/or System performance analysis.
- Experience providing leadership for system engineering of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
Additional Must Have Experience:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the entire Elastic Stack with experience managing and configuring Elastic Search clusters
- Experience creating, configuring, and managing Kibana dashboards
- Linux System Administration experience
- Experience with Linux scripting languages
- Solid knowledge and understanding of networking concepts
- Experience supporting Postgres database management and administration
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with Operations customers to understand requirements and pass requirements to the product lead
- Experience using Jira, entering and tracking requirements
- Experience creating, revising, and maintaining system documentation
- Experience using and maintaining software in repositories (i.e., GitLab)
- Experience with near-real-time processing, collection systems, network protocols and standards, GUI development, or mission management systems.
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||12|