Looking for an exciting opportunity? SITEC Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Level Web Developer / Software Engineer, with an Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance, to implement in-browser GUIs and back-end supporting systems, build query systems, host production web-sites, build web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards, develop new capabilities in accordance with requirements, address bug fixes for current deployed software, and perform integration and testing as needed.
- Implement back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Node.js
- Build query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks)
- Host production web-sites on NSA infrastructure (CASPORT, PRESSUREWAVE, MACHINESHOP/PARTSHOP, etc.)
- Develop new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using node.js server-side and vue/bootstrap 4 client-side.
- Experience working in agile software development teams.
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: vue, node.js, CSS, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP.
- Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services, and customer requirements.
- Experience with database integration and data management.
- Experience in role-based user applications.
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience Three (3) additional years of minimums experience in a technical role, work on software-intensive project and programs for Gov’t or Industry customers may be substituted
- Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an IC or signals intelligence
- Ten (10) years of experience as a SWE supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Twelve (12) years of experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Experience in Web Services impl
- Experience in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradi
- Experience in mentoring fellow SWE’s and providing SME for SW and engineering.
- Experience in Agile development methodology (such as NSA Spin development), desired
- Experience with Elasticsearch
SITEC has built an outstanding relationship with our customers and employees by providing superior service and giving full attention to our customer’s and employees’ needs. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off
- Education & Training
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental/Vision for the entire family
- Retirement Savings Plan
- And much, much more
|Job Category||Web Developer|
|Clearance Level Required||TS/SCI w/ Poly|
|Years of Experience Requried||4|